Re: The Drive: Area 51 Veteran And CIA Electronic Warfare Pioneer Weigh In On Navy UFO Encounters

Message posted by Blade75769 on November 27, 2019 at 7:14:34 PST:

So for the last decade I flew for one of the contractors, that among other things, flew EW missions against the Navy. There is no doubt in my mind that anything we were regularly using was a couple if not several generations behind the newest tech that was out there. Even with the old tech we had some cool capabilities when it came to jamming and projecting false returns on radars. That of course is still a long way from being able to project something that people or AFLIR can physically see.

Now I never saw anything weird or unusual out in any of the ranges. That means nothing since I wasn’t out there every day on every mission. I want to think that anything seen has to be a known tech that is being tested. The speed of said objects does throw me off. Also the Navy openly acknowledging the encounters. I do agree with T.D. that it’s a cover story, but to what end? Who knows, maybe 20 years from now we will all be laughing how the Navy chased around these modern day fool fighters

In Reply to: Re: The Drive: Area 51 Veteran And CIA Electronic Warfare Pioneer Weigh In On Navy UFO Encounters posted by Duke on November 26, 2019 at 18:25:35 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]