Re: BOB LAZAR

Message posted by EngineerGuY on October 10, 2019 at 10:34:20 PST:

I've always thought it was funny how badly everyone here has treated Bob, and UFO's for that matter. As a former DoD Aerospace Engineer, who has spent a lot of time at TTR, not all of his stories are so far fetched. While I've never worked at Groom, I have spent time with plenty of employees who have. Do I have tales of Aliens and UFO's, no. Have I personally seen things, technology, and projects that are so far advanced most of you would be left in awe, yes. His story has been a pretty unbelievable one for all these years, but it doesn't mean it's all false. Pretty hard for most of you to understand who have never worked in such a capacity for the government. Also, Bob stated all the proceeds for the book go to science for kids, just as he's done with anything else that has paid him for interviews. Perhaps Bob can donate $3.50 and pay for the trash can Joerg so desperately needs for Rachel? Just my 2 cents which aren't worth much.

In Reply to: Re: BOB LAZAR posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on October 09, 2019 at 11:38:00 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]