Re: BOB LAZAR

Message posted by Roger M. on October 09, 2019 at 12:55:52 PST:

Personally, I've always had serious issues with Lazars story.
What I did find interesting though, is that in the interview linked to below us here in the forum ... the one between Joe Rogan and David Fravor, Fravor goes out of his way to note that Lazar is a very smart guy ... and goes on to say that Lazar is anything but crazy. Fravor doesn't go so far as to put a stamp of approval on Lazars story, but he certainly doesn't diss him as most here (including myself) tend to do.

Fravor plays his cards pretty close to his vest in his interview with Rogan ... but I'm guessing there's something more he's not sharing that contributes to his somewhat positive opinion of Lazar.
I suspect it has to do primarily with Lazars description of the supposed drive system he worked on at Papoose Lake, and the fact that the tic tac that Fravor saw with his own eyes would have had to have had (in Fravors mind) something very similar as a source of power to physically do what he saw it do with his own eyes.

Having said that, I'd not consider Lazars book as a purchase as I've heard the story six ways to Sunday, it never really changes, and Lazar leaves far too many unanswered questions.

But at the end of the day, Fravor doesn't dismiss Lazar outright ... which could be important as Fravor has seen (confirmed by many others) something very few people have seen.

In Reply to: Re: BOB LAZAR posted by Capt Scott Cook on October 09, 2019 at 12:37:10 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]