Re: Cdr David Fravor USN on his "tic-tac" encounter

Message posted by blade75769 on October 08, 2019 at 18:42:42 PST:

So assuming these craft are US military black projects then the subject of where they may be kept is a very interesting one. Of course we have ZERO idea of the performance or endurance of these craft. You also have to consider that the location would have to have a pretty substantial infrastructure not to mention a very high security area. I mean lets face the fact that this technology would want to be one of the most guarded things on the planet. So let's look at possibilities:

East Coast
Wallops Island: Relatively isolated. Known testing facility. Right on the ranges. Of course there is a public road that runs along the whole side of the base

Langley: I think this is out just for the sheer amount of population around the base

Oceana: Same problem as Langley, but there is one smaller super secret hangar on the east side of the field. Still doubtful

Putuxent River: I'd say a pretty strong possibility. Known testing facility. Easy access to the ranges. A couple different highly restricted areas around the base

West Coast
San Nicolas Island: Known testing facility. Already in a range. Very limited support for air assets though. Other than that it would be the perfect secure location

Vandenberg: Known testing facility. Relatively isolated. Super secret hangar off the long taxiway on the southside of the field. Huge support structure. Seems like a very strong possibility.

China Lake/Edwards: Everything about either location is perfect. Location relative to the ocean is slightly a problem, but there are routes of minimum contact with population over the mountains that could work

Just a broad thought on the subject......

In Reply to: Re: Cdr David Fravor USN on his "tic-tac" encounter posted by Roger M. on October 08, 2019 at 10:05:45 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]