Re: This is what Alienstock looks like for the locals

Message posted by Gregos on September 22, 2019 at 8:05:40 PST:

Mich, please don't let the recent event and it's aftermath (from both sides of the fence) discourage you from a future visit. 99% of the people here are wonderful and they would give their shirt off their back if you needed it more. Just see BobM's post.

Please understand, we did not know what to expect, there was no communication between the organizers and the locals. To me it was the same as an impending hurricane. All we could do was prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I love Rachel and look forward to retirement here and to run out the clock (hopefully not anytime soon though)! Of all the residence here, Joerg is one of the top to loose the most. He just built a gorgeous retirement homestead on immaculate property. Not a tumbleweed in sight. I've never met anyone as devoted to Rachel and the surrounding area as he. And being a former foreign national amazes me. Some people here just don't care, my neighbor's house is falling in on itself and he has a Sanford & Son junkyard as a lawn! BobM's neighbor glues his lock to his power shut! Rachel needs people like Joerg who care about this town and it's wellbeing.

I hope you can understand and I hope you will all visit soon. Rachel welcomes you, just not all at once! LOL

Cheers,
Gregos

In Reply to: Re: This is what Alienstock looks like for the locals posted by Mich on September 22, 2019 at 2:03:45 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]