Re: Alienstock just imploded

Message posted by Duke on September 11, 2019 at 10:59:07 PST:

Source? Me, based on having worked 30+ years in the USAF and DoD as an engineer, chief engineer, and program manager. Others have made the same claim that Elizondo has greatly overstated his role in ATTIP, including John Greenewald and Nick Pope.

Elizondo could prove us wrong by simply releasing his OPF, including his PD and PAs during the period in question. The position description and performance appraisals he has (or at least was provided) copies of, and his full official personnel file he can request from St. Louis if he didn't request a copy before he retired. He could also release copies of his travel orders for any TDY he took to "investigate" UFOs. He is free to release those documents with minor redactions to protect the privacy of others (if necessary.)

No, I have not watched his TV program, not interested. I've seen too many bad UFO and paranormal "reality" shows to watch another one. Besides, it's not the sightings/reports I doubt, it's Elizondo.

As for the program being underfunded, you apparently don't understand the process. If Bigelow got $22+M in earmarked plus up funds through Reid, it's because that's what he asked for/agreed to. Guys like Sen Reid and Congressman John Murtha were the kings of pork, they got what they requested. You can bet Bigelow met with Reid or his staffers to identify the amount of money he wanted.

In Reply to: Re: Alienstock just imploded posted by Cooper on September 11, 2019 at 8:36:46 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]