The Sheahans and Storm Area 51 connection

Message posted by Salty on August 18, 2019 at 9:53:07 PST:

Interesting take on how the Sheahans think the Storm Area 51 situation may help them with a larger compensation from the government, namely proving that the mine could have been used as a tourist attraction. Not sure that will fly in court, but definitely an interesting read. A couple points that stood out:

* Joe Sheahan: "Whether there is (an ET or flying saucer at Area 51) or there isn’t, I don’t know. I’m not the one to ask. At debriefings I had, no one showed me one. "

Of course, we'll probably never know, but I'd love to know exactly what he was debriefed on!

* For the Sheahan family, it was about more than money. The mine was a place where many of them had grown up — where kids and adults from various branches of the family spent holidays, celebrated birthdays, and just generally bonded together. “When I was growing up, other families went to Disneyland,” Joe Sheahan remembers, “We went to the mine.”

I know some folks may not be able to understand why property sometimes is greater than money, but that's a pretty good explanation there.

Frankly, I wouldn't be displeased if the Sheahans win.

Attached link: How the Storm Area 51 phenomenon could be an alien benefit to family that once owned the land

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]