Re: September 20 event

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on August 11, 2019 at 20:14:01 PST:

To clarify this: It appears the organizers of the electric music madness in Vegas took control of this event. They claim they will "take over Rachel" and that the locals are "totally on board". Fact is: I talked to a number of locals today. None of them was asked for their opinion, or is in any way "on board". And we certainly will not respond very kindly to anyone trying to take over our town. This will get ugly, and whatever happens is totally on the greedy bastards trying to take advantage of our town. I will do whatever I can to prevent this from happening, but I know it will not be enough.

If I ever needed your support, now is the time. Attached is a link to the Lincoln County web site. It has contact information for the Commissioners office, the Sheriffs office and various others. Call them, write to them, voice your concerns and your support for the residents of Rachel. Let them know that our town will not be taken over by a bunch of drunken teenage yahoos. And while you are at it, call the Caliente BLM office and let them know about the event taking place on public land, likely without the required permits. Thank you all for your support.

Attached link: Lincoln County Web Site

In Reply to: September 20 event posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on August 11, 2019 at 16:44:16 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]