Re: OT Possible Accient or Explosion.

Message posted by Scott Cook on July 14, 2019 at 10:42:03 PST:

Just based on what we were told during the tour out there and being a firefighter I inquired about this area. I was told to stop talking to the firefighters at the Cafe and had to go sit in a room alone, Later found out they were going to question me regarding my questions. But when they talked with the firefighter I was talking with they found out it was just questions about the training grounds there. On the tour we were shown the First Responders training area and the area that was brought up on my Google earth shows that it is part of the training area. We were told that the responders are trained in locating reactive material in different type of containers. They have a train engine and railroad cars, There is a plane there as well. They site was the site in which they built a town then set off a shot to see the effects of a town. That area is located to east slightly south of your marker. They also talked about an area with a bunch of cargo containers that they also use and some tunnels. And the area that your marker is set at looks to be that area with the containers and there is some tunnel like area close to there as well. I can be totally wrong on that. It was a very cool tour and I am currently on the waiting list to do this training. I am hoping for a winter training session as we were there in March and it was already hitting 115 degrees there. I cant imagine wearing full bunker gear in that kind of heat.

In Reply to: OT Possible Accient or Explosion. posted by Marcus on July 13, 2019 at 23:18:47 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]