SAP/"Black" project aircraft sightings

Message posted by EasyBusy on June 29, 2019 at 0:39:10 PST:

Hey all,

I decided to create a new thread about a sightings of unknown aircraft around the World. There are plenty of similar threads about UFOs but this time it's not about silent triangles which disappeares in a second or two, or flying discs... but this time it's about SAP/Black Projects sightings.

I'll paste here an examples of such sightings:

"Early 2000's.A good friend of mine Bill was staying on his boat south of Norwich.About 10pm he was watching F15's perform through his binoculars against a starry sky.A couple of tankers headed home as well.A bit later on hearing more F15's he saw two heading inland with a large, almost tanker sized plane behind them, no lights on it but clearly a triangular shape against the sky."

"in august 2003 over lowestoft I was watching some f15s dogfighting early evening and a second and third flight coming over later in the evening. Just after 11:00 there was a tanker and another large jet which I could not tell what it was, only 2 engines, come in over the coast and an hour later another tanker and with it was 2 f15s trailling on either side. There was a jet just trailling the tanker slightly in front on the f15s with no nav lights, strange shape to it, a distinctive sound which was hard to tell giving the number of jets up there. Shortly after a C5 came over all on the same flight path. It was a very clear night no moon. I travelled up to the hall and the heath the next day and there was a C5 at hall parked with its tail towards the sheds where the ospreys are based. I was talking to a gentleman at the fence and he made some comments that it was a strange night at lakenheath and that the C5 had been in there and then came over to the hall. Also that lakenheath had some strange activity the night before.. I went up the next night and a few spotters where there but no planes!"

Those who had any similar sightings, mind you share them on here?

Cheers!

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]