Re: Bob Lazar, Joe Rogan

Message posted by greatguess on June 26, 2019 at 5:35:18 PST:

there is now actually more "proof" that bob lazar is telling the truth than there is that he isn't. many of the items used originally to discredit his account have now been proven to be true. the government is now in the process of a controlled "disclosure" of the fact that they have been working of this stuff for the last 70 years and are releasing info a bit at a time. i know it is hard for the "never-lazar's" to take an objective look at this situation; it is much easier to just pretend the new evidence isn't there. i worked on black projects back then and the behavior of the government that bob describes is EXACTLY correct. i have 40 year old secrets i have kept and anyone who thinks that S4 is too big to be kept secret has never worked in that environment. i agree that the hand scanner evidence is a major data point. only the government can make you "disappear" from official records (birth, employment, education, etc) but they cannot eliminate phone books, newspaper articles, video, etc from the past that support his claims. the government, by it's paranoid security practices, caused bob to decide it was safer to open up and talk than it was to deal with them in the shadows - he was absolutely correct. for the past 30 years he has not tried to gain from his past and has moved on to other endeavors; he is talking now just to clear his name after all of the unfair persecution by the government. i appreciate the video by jeremy corbell and all the research he has done to put additional evidence and a new perspective on the entire situation. i just wish he had use less of a "shock and awe" style with his video - it was annoying.

In Reply to: Re: Bob Lazar, Joe Rogan posted by Jon on June 26, 2019 at 2:49:00 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]