Re: OT: Need your support

Message posted by Chad on May 02, 2018 at 20:10:38 PST:

Just curious at the cost per month it takes to maintain the site. So if I decide to donate I can know how much to donate. If you don't wish to disclose then that's fine. Been following this site really since it's launch even though I don't comment quite a bit. Not a die hard Area 51er but my good friends dad (they was my neighbors actually growing up)was fairly high up with EG&G in the late 90s and early 2000s. It was from this website I actually learned more about his company . I can say without a doubt he never worked at Area 51 I'm pretty positive he has been out there and if it wasn't for this site I would have never figured that out .

Anyway that was all years ago while I was in high school. Looks like this website expiration date is 08-26-18 . Please remember to renew the site so it's not auctioned off by GoDaddy. If you need money to just simply renew the cost of the website with GoDaddy for 3 years ?

In Reply to: OT: Need your support posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on May 02, 2018 at 17:06:09 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]