FAQ: How can I get a Job at Area 51?

How can I get a Job at Area 51?

Most of the people working at Area 51 and the NTTR are civilian contractors, employed by companies like EG&G Technical Services (EG&G) and Raytheon Technical Services Company (RTSC). These contractors have formed an organization named JT3 ("Joint Test Tactics and Training"). On their web site at www.jt3.com, click on the "Careers" link for current job openings.

Back to the FAQ Index

© Copyright 1999-, Dreamland Resort. All rights reserved.   Copyright Policy   Privacy Policy   Page last modified 08/27/2011