Re: What the hell was that noise.

Message posted by Ian on July 07, 2000 at 19:05:13 EST:

Dear Joerg.
The jeep came passed us about 5 minutes after we heard the noise.Like i said the noise was awesome sounding,but we could tell that it was coming from a long way off,and from behind the mountains towards the base,but thats what was impressive about it
I am pretty sure it was cammo,it was a white jeep and it definetly had blacked out windows.I agree with you about them taking side roads as that was what happened when we saw the red car going towards the border,the cammo pulled into a side road,before the red car must have seen him,he then pulled out of the side road and the cammo then went towards the border.
I think what we heard must have been some kind of engine test whether it was going up and down the runway
I don't know but it was definetly a jet engine of some sort,and very powerful at that.My girlfriend is not well up on stuff like aircraft or anything like that but even she commented on what we heard.
All the best Ian.

In Reply to: Re: What the hell was that noise. posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on July 06, 2000 at 18:36:45 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]