Re: Dreamland Infilltration

Message posted by lone wolf on June 15, 2003 at 14:06:35 PST:

There have been few presidents with an interest in technology, with the exceptions being Carter and Kennedy. JFK made it to the NTS, and in fact was the only president to visit the NTS. Area 51 would be a quick visit once at the NTS, but there is no evidence of this. [Besides going to the moon, and yes we did go to the moon, JFK wanted the US to go to Mars and thus funded a nuclear rocket project at the NTS. The death of JFK also ended the project funding.] If there was a golf course at Groom Lake, more presidents would visit.

Regarding camo dude trucks, they change quite often. White has been out of style for a while. Dark gold or bronze is harder to spot. I was interacting with a camo dude truck around Bald Mountain that didn't even bother to put on a license plate. I was tempted to make a citizen's arrest when they crossed the border, but of course that would require me to cross the border as well.

The areas near Bald Mountain are best if you really want to play cat and mouse games. There are three entrances to the border and only one camo dude truck, so they have to follow you around. Sometimes as you leave one area, they will be in front of you so you are actually chasing them. I wouldn't drive so fast as to make them do anything stupid, though they don't mind trashing their trucks. You might also want to drive slowly until you know exactly where the border entrances are located near Bald Mountain. It's really easy to go driving like a jerk in those Toyota commercials (not treading lightly) and miss the orange posts.

In Reply to: Re: Dreamland Infilltration posted by Rustymax on June 15, 2003 at 13:50:18 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]