Re: Dreamland is flying off the shelves

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Jay (Member since 03/31/2023) on December 29, 2023 at 20:21:16 PST:

I put Peter's book on my Xmas. My father-in-law bought it for me as a gift. I am just amazed with all the rich history and detailed information that is in this book. Great work Peter!

Now about pricing of the book. I know I didn't buy it. But I would of if my father-in-law didn't. My father-in-law and me chatted for a few hours after Xmas dinner about the book then price did come up. Because everything is getting expensive. But we both agreed that with books your paying for the knowledge of the author, decades of experience and research, and the truth. There will be never another book like this! You will have smaller information books or magazines articles that will come out thru the years Probably just copy information that Peter has done. . But those authors never did the research that Peter has done for the years of hard work he has put in.

Thank you Peter. Also my father-in-law asked to borrow my book when I am done with it. Told him he has to go buy his own. So that's another book sold there.

In Reply to: Re: Dreamland is flying off the shelves posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on December 29, 2023 at 16:44:03 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: