Re: Dreamland is flying off the shelves

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by The Bothan Spy (Member since 06/05/2023) on December 29, 2023 at 17:09:18 PST:

Congratulations Peter! You deserve every bit, with all the years of hard work and research you put into it. I’m not surprised it is flying off the shelf. No one else comes close in historical knowledge about the base.

One thing that does surprise me is the complaints about the price.
Here you have, first of all; is the most comprehensive history ever published about Area 51. With hundreds of photos. Many never released. An exhaustive index with all the source material provided, so you can read more on the subject. The quality of the book itself is outstanding. A giant, phone book (for those who remember 😀) sized work. With full color pages. Well put together for its size, with pages comparable to high school year book type thickness. Those things aren’t cheap anymore. For even 25% the content. Six complete appendixes in the back. Objectively, it is hard to make an argument for anything less than $100 in my opinion. Inflation what it is today.

The Bothan Spy

In Reply to: Dreamland is flying off the shelves posted by Peter Merlin on December 29, 2023 at 14:14:33 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: