Re: WSINT 23B

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) (Member since 10/17/2000) on December 01, 2023 at 13:04:38 PST:

JFEX used to always be on the last Saturday of WSINT. My initial prediction was for WSINT to end next week, making Saturday 12/2 the most likely day. It now looks like WSINT will end on 12/13, a week later. That makes 12/9 the most likely date.

That said, I did not see any heavies on ADSBExchange for the likely JFEX 23A date. Instead I saw smaller groups of heavies during the entire WSINT 23A. I also saw small groups of heavies leading up to this WSINT 23B, on 11/15 and 11/17. Callsigns were consistent with JFEX. So, they may have changed things around.

There is always a chance to see some activity on Saturday. During the week they seem to follow established patterns of 422TES and Groom birds in the morning and WSINT sorties in the afternoon and around 10pm at night. Weather is perfect for a visit. Low 50s, sunny and not much wind. Let us know if you see anything interesting.

In Reply to: Re: WSINT 23B posted by William on December 01, 2023 at 12:15:10 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: