Re: Mystery aircraft on a Groom's runway - discussion and images

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by n01_b4_flash (Member since 01/29/2012) on October 19, 2023 at 14:28:43 PST:

Hi there, I'm using a digital camera - Nikon P1000 and tripod. The camera specs are detailed here: https://www.dpreview.com/products/nikon/compacts/nikon_cpp1000/specifications

I have no additional gear othan than this, the only ever bonus I had is UV filter but that can destroy images out in the desert when conditions are wrong for using it. This particular shots from my latest visit were taken without it as I noticed I couldn't get proper focus.

The key point at least when it comes to my equipement were manual settings that are difficult to describe per se as they vary on conditions each day so you need to set them in real time, even for each photo or video individually.

But yes simply answering to your question, the gear was just pure regular Nikon P1000. No enchance by any means of teleconverters or other digital devices.

In Reply to: Re: Mystery aircraft on a Groom's runway - discussion and images posted by Pod on October 18, 2023 at 9:13:44 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: