Re: Eglin and the 350th

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Casper (Member since 01/24/2011) on October 19, 2023 at 11:17:44 PST:

Since none of us *know* anything about what is currently happening out there, this site is full of guesses and "I've heard."

There are a few on this forum who have firsthand knowledge of prior projects (the B2, specifically, has been mentioned and I think there are maybe a few former TTR F-117 guys who have chimed in here over the years).

There are also likely a few who have related knowledge and who work in related fields where they may have very specific restrictions on what they can and can't say. I assume our friend Smythers is among that group.

When I have taken the time (and had the brainpower) to decode a few of the riddles he's left, I did find a few things. When I reported them back to the group, his comments were along the line of, "I never would have said it, but you did..."

We're all speculating. Some from afar who can say whatever the heck we want, some from the periphery who have to be more cautious. You know what they say -- Cover Your Assets.

In Reply to: Re: Eglin and the 350th posted by Jon on October 19, 2023 at 9:50:10 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: