Re: B-21 update from NG's K.Warden

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Smythers (Member since 04/27/2023) on July 29, 2023 at 4:38:59 PST:

A flow of continuous snippets and prodding to make people go look, go seek, go read.

Go find.

Subjects I covered before they broke in aviation articles for the public: High speed/high capability laser air to air /air to ground comms. Even told you all to go look for the the light aircraft carrying the pod with the dragonfly eye. (Lets not forget Northrop's staring eye LIDAR. Fixed turret, VLO capability and all it entails).

P-ISR being bone-white. I covered that before people were even willing to look at P-ISR being a real in-service airframe. Lordy, I even told you where to look for the damned thing. Now it is all 'Yeah! White Bat!'

Then there is the B-21 tear down. One patch. One patch was all that was needed to tear apart the aerodynamics and propulsion on the B-21. If I were making things up, how would I be able to look at a patch and recognize (instantly) the meaning, AND provide you the research papers to go read?

10 degrees bathtub. Look it up. Nowhere else on the internet has even scratched that. Nowhere.

The add in the snippets that Lockheed having a flying high mach airframe that's going to be released to public view soon. People were like 'yeah, whatever, hasn't even had a prototype', and then? Well, I even managed to get a photo taken a few miles off of Guam for you.

Then? Then Lockheed said exactly what I said they would... 'Soon!'

In Reply to: Re: B-21 update from NG's K.Warden posted by Jon Baldry on July 29, 2023 at 3:44:39 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: