Re: Congressional UAP Briefing

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Chris Schemmer (Member since 11/04/2022) on July 27, 2023 at 14:18:15 PST:

With all due respect to you, as I hold you in extremely high regard, that's not entirely correct. He didn't present any of his evidence in a public setting as it is currently classified. He did say that he could provide his evidence to anyone with the necessary clearances in a SCIF. The evidence was; however, submitted with his complaint to the ICIG ongoing investigation about the government and contractors committing crimes involving misappropriation of funds and concealment of "non-human craft". I believe the hearing is just the beginning of trying to declassify information that has been concealed from the American public and not withhold information on UAP that doesn't need to be classified.

My takeaway from this is he is basically acting as a DA would in a criminal case. He has all of the information and evidence that he is trying show the American public in order to force disclosure from the government.

I apologize for the lengthy post. If you are wondering about my passion for both Aircraft and UAP, I personally witnessed a UAP in 1993 with my family that I can very vividly remember, that is one of the primary catalysts.

In Reply to: Re: Congressional UAP Briefing posted by Peter Merlin on July 27, 2023 at 13:19:05 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: