Fox News story... "UFOs: Is the government hiding something?"

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by z_z_zzyzx (Member since 11/16/2021) on July 24, 2023 at 18:52:42 PST:

Here me out!

Yeah, this isn't a "UFO" site, and I'm not a "believer", but I find myself fascinated with the increasing coverage of Congressional scrutiny of various UAP/UFO reports, particularly those coming from military sources.

Considering the history of the U2 and A12 "Oxcart" projects and the many UFO sightings among military pilots they generated, I'm a bit surprised that's not at the forefront of the speculations being submitted in the popular press.

I think most of us here understand and appreciate the level of compartmentalization that takes place in advanced military projects, so it's not at all surprising that military personnel would be unaware of where the true state of the art is.

Smythers has given us some tantalizing tidbits on several topics. The A12 was capable of Mach 3 at 90,000 feet 60 years ago... 60 YEARS! I'd like to hear speculations on what folks here think we're capable of NOW that would account for these sightings.

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: