Re: I wish Smythers was here

Help keep this
web site online

[ Post a Reply ] [ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]

Message posted by Ginger (Member since 08/19/2022) on June 08, 2023 at 22:53:40 PST:

We know US administrations have been selling cabinet positions to the Chinese over the past few decades. That's been apparent since the John Huang affair with the Clinton administration.

Under the Obama administration, you had Steven Chu as the Secretary of Energy. Think about his clearance level and access to highly sensitive information while in office. It wouldn't seem that bad if it wasn't all the high level in-roads he had to China prior to getting nominated.

If we were negligently compromised at that level, is it really a stretch to say our sensitive test sites are as well? Think about the intelligence breach that happened with CIA assets in China a while back, they obviously had access to information into US counter-intelligence operations. And those efforts were set back substantially.

At any rate, not trying to make this too political but more of a statement of concern on the state of our country. I just wish the DOD would show a little bit more paranoia or genuine concern about the nature of the folks working for them to help put a stop to corporate espionage and the pillaging of our nation's IP.

In Reply to: I wish Smythers was here posted by Ginger on June 08, 2023 at 20:10:17 PST:

Replies:

Post a Reply

(*) are required fields
Name (*):
E-Mail:
Password (*):
Subject (*):
Message (*):

Optional information:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL: