Re: Bob Lazar, Joe Rogan

Message posted by greatguess on June 25, 2019 at 14:00:41 PST:

i agree that the video style/technique was a bit painful - i found it annoying but stuck with it to the end for the information that was being presented. as i understand the rules for this site (been connected since glenn campbell) we don't discuss ufo's. that is fine by me. i do think we might consider discussing the merit's of bob lazar's claims and the impact they have had on the primary point of interest here at this site - area 51 and the mysteries and secrets it hides. i predict that if we allowed that subject to be discussed it would morf into discussion of ufo's. it just seems odd to me that we are not allowed to discuss the one person people think of when you mention area 51 and he has had a HUGE impact on the exposure his situation has had on our "hobby". for example, the land grab was directly tied to his story and the mass migration of people to freedom peak to see the base. just a thought.

In Reply to: Re: Bob Lazar, Joe Rogan posted by Gregos on June 24, 2019 at 20:42:03 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]