Re: Just got back from Rachel. Took some videos. Can anyone tell me what I'm looking at here?

Message posted by Scott Cook on April 22, 2019 at 8:22:27 PST:

I was there when that happened. I was on the fire rescue crew. The CASEVAC had to come out of Ft Lewis. They didnt at the time keep any out at Yakima Firing Range. I believe they have one now. We use them often when rescuing people out of the climbing area just south of the Gorge. Now for an update from the guy rescued. So the story is that him and a friend decided that they would climb up the backside of the back stage area by down climbing from the campground and they climbing back up the other side. I am sure it would surprise you that alcohol was a factor in all of this. They guy lived..broken leg and a wrist if I remember correctly, BUT..his bottle in his pocket didnt break and he was trying to enjoy his drink when we got to him but he for some reason he couldnt grip the bottle..(broken wrist). Do you remember what band was playing that day? For some reason someone like Boston was playing that night.

In Reply to: Re: Just got back from Rachel. Took some videos. Can anyone tell me what I'm looking at here? posted by Gregos on April 18, 2019 at 13:39:40 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]