Re: Alamo Road Land Grab

Message posted by WheresJanet on January 18, 2018 at 0:17:39 PST:

I understand your concern, and I know there's no convincing someone who already made up their mind! Just like someone couldn't talk me out of being a strong Republican! I'd just like to add that although I'm not crazy about the land withdrawal, I can certainly understand and support the cause for it! With over 320 million people and counting in the United States of America, there aren't that many places left where you can conduct classified operations, on a facility larger than the state of Rhode Island, WITH restricted airspace! Besides classified ops, there are other reasons to expand, such as the F-35! A Major from Nellis once told me that an F-35 can go through the entire range faster than any other aircraft participating in Red Flag, and other operations! And on top of all that, expanding their restricted area, will expand their ability to drop live ordnance, and create a security//safety buffer zone around the facility! Again, I know I'm not going to change anyones opinion, but I thought It would be nice to share some of the reasons with readers that may be unfamiliar with National Security concerns!

WheresJanet.

In Reply to: Alamo Road Land Grab posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on January 17, 2018 at 17:17:20 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]