Re: Las Vegas Gunman Targets Janet Terminal Area!

Message posted by Gregos on October 09, 2017 at 5:02:41 PST:

I live on the east coast now. I was just about to turn in for the evening and flipped past the news. I saw the alert for the shooter and instantly recognized the location next to the JANET Terminal. As the situation got worse and worse, I tuned into a LV Metro scanner feed online and listen to it unfold in real time. I didn't go to bed until 4:30am eastern time. Crazy scary!

I just read in two different places he hit a Jet A fuel tank just north of the JANET Terminal with two rounds. It was probably stray rounds but one penetrated the tank and one lodged into the steel. Thank God gas tanks don't explode like Hollywood portrays. The two tanks are only about 1,000 from the stage. On a really scary note for me, as a former "roadie" / stagehand, I could have easily been working that show. If we still lived in Las Vegas, my wife said she would have definitely attended the concert!

In Reply to: Las Vegas Gunman Targets Janet Terminal Area! posted by WheresJanet on October 09, 2017 at 1:44:48 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]