Re: Camo Dudes pulling two men on bikes near gate (PHOTO)

Message posted by WheresJanet on October 12, 2016 at 9:42:36 PST:

I admit it's definitely peculiar but it is most certainly very real. If you look at the Image that was posted on this site that i took from Hawkeye Hill of the guard gate off of GL Rd you'll see the same dodge 2500 parked right out front! Also, I went up to that some spot as in the video in September AND i had the same truck follow me except no interactions whatsoever. After i left that spot, I drove down to the Rachel Gate and this guy was returning from trying to check on me from the spot in the video. The only problem being, i didn't wait around long enough like the guys on the bikes to flip a u-turn!

This video is definitely authentic to me. They also are wearing the correct uniforms without the patches. Not that would be impossible to hire some guys in the same exact truck with the same exact uniform and pull of a "stunt" like that but I just don't think it'd be worth it.

If you don't believe me, just hang around the Rachel gate for a little while and walk towards the side of it and you will see a white dodge ram 2500 parked right between the two guard shacks!

It definitely is odd but it is also definitely real!

Please keep in mind that the photo I just posted of the dodge that was returning to the Rachel Gate was a completely separate date than the video!

Please also check out the photo that was posted on DLR that I took from Hawkeye Hill of the GL Guard Gate!

WheresJanet.

In Reply to: Re: Camo Dudes pulling two men on bikes near gate posted by WheresJanet on October 12, 2016 at 9:36:01 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]